Whether you’re a man or woman, this is a list of things that guys do that make them extremely attractive. Personally, #16 can’t be said enough. What do you think?
1. Being nice to people he doesn’t need to impress. Especially the waiter.
2. Being kind. Seriously. Just doing stuff because you are a good person. Catching you doing something that shows your character..sexiest thing ever.
3. Wear nice sweaters. The snug sweaters make me want to cuddle.
4. When their eyes become softer when looking at you.
5. Hugs from behind. Not like surprise, I’ma-murder-you-jk death-grip hugs, but like, just firmly enveloping you from behind.
6. The ability to hold a conversation.
7. Playing with dogs. Children you can be all careful and cute about, but when a dog wants to fight and roll in the dirt and knock you over and a guy is totally enjoying it? It’s pretty amazing.
8. Laughing during a hug.
9. Roll up button-ups to their elbows. Those forearms.
10. Stretching for something just so their shirt reveals their lower abdomen.
11. Being paternal. When they see a kid and instinctively go into the mode.
12. Loosening their neck tie.
13. When they are nervous and become super clumsy. It’s like a baby deer learning to walk, cute and funny.
14. Wearing a suit.
15. Keeping their nails trimmed and clean.
16. Smelling nice.
17. Be excited about something. Be excited about life. Have a passion, and light up when you come across it.
18. Concentrating so hard on a task that a guy clenches his jaw.
19. When he cooks. I can stand there and watch him all day long. He’s bustling around, chopping veggies and putting dry rub on meats and stirring things around in a pan, all confident and sure-like.
20. Initiating cuddling. By putting an arm around you and pulling you close.
Share this with your friends and family today!