No matter what you think about tattoos, you should see this. For everyone who has a tattoo or thinking of getting one, you’ve probably asked yourself: ‘How will this look once I’m older?’ Will you still like the tattoo, the style, the colors? And most importantly – what if the skin starts to… *gasp* sag?
These seniors recently opened up and revealed their answer to this question in an eye-opening way. Take a look for yourself!
1. When deciding to get a tattoo, it’s hard not to think about what it’ll look like when you get older. Maybe 40 years from now.
2. But doesn’t this look amazing? I think this wins instant respect from the grandkids.
3. How about this?
4. Not your average grandpa!
5. That’s a next level neck tat.
6. Your tattoo is like a piece of your identity that you can carry around everywhere without being afraid of losing it.
7. Each tattoo tells it’s own unique story.
8. Sure there are warnings like that they’ll get saggy.
9. Or you’ll get sick of seeing the same thing on yourself.
10. Plus, there’s the question of looking professional and getting a job? But hey, you decide when to show ’em off and when to cover them up.
11. Bonus: No one will ever want to fight you.
12. And sleeves will always look gorgeous.
13. Of course, you can always cover up when you want to.
14. Maybe you’ll add to them or take them away. It’s up to you.
15. But your tattoos will always be part of you.
16. So next time you’re thinking about getting a tattoo, remember this.
No matter whether you’ve got a tattoo, thinking of getting a tattoo or tattoo-less, the main thing is to be confident in yourself and have the freedom to express yourself however you want.
If you enjoyed these seniors sharing a part of themselves, please share this on to your family and friends.